Foundation Beyond Belief is looking for four interns for spring 2012. Interns assist the Foundation with membership development, researching and selecting featured charities, donor management, outreach, communications (including blog and social media), program design, and creative organizational development.
Desirable characteristics include:
- Self-discipline, self-direction, reliability
- High personal motivation and perseverance
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the Foundation’s mission
- Demonstrated familiarity/involvement with freethought community
- Clear written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
Experience in the non-profit sector is not a requirement. Experience in grant writing or other development capacities is a plus, but is also not a requirement.