Now accepting summer intern applicationsBy Administrator
Foundation Beyond Belief is looking for four interns for summer 2012. Interns assist the Foundation with membership development, researching and selecting featured charities, donor management, outreach, communications (including blog and social media), program design, and creative organizational development.
Desirable characteristics include:
- Self-discipline, self-direction, reliability
- High personal motivation and perseverance
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the Foundation’s mission
- Demonstrated familiarity/involvement with the freethought community
- Clear written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
Experience in the nonprofit sector is not a requirement. Experience in grant writing or other development capacities is a plus, but is also not a requirement.
You can learn more about the intern positions here. Contact Noelle George to apply–the application deadline is May 1, 2012.